The Burch Energy Miser Storm Window
Not everyone needs replacement windows. If your windows are in good condition, all you need is high quality Energy Miser Storm Windows to go with your prime windows: Perfect for Historic Preservation!
Burch Company Energy Miser
Storm Windows feature:
- Our one of a kind Flush Mount Expander Frame for a beautiful smooth exterior
- Extruded Framing with Butt Construction - the strongest available!
- Custom Colors that Blend in with Your Frames and Trim
- Ventilator Control - fresh air without opening your window
- Prowler Resistant Design - All Inserts Lock
- Expander Frame - Actually Floats Window in Opening - Expands or Contracts for Lifetime Fit
No matter what size your windows, The Burch Company has the design and manufacturing techniques to provide you with aluminum storm windows for virtually any project, including choice of custom colors.
Save on heating, cooling, and maintenance with Burch Triple Track Certified, High-Performance Aluminum Storm Windows. Save even more energy with Low-e glass. Low-e glass lets visible light through but keeps the heat in during the winter and keeps the heat out during the summer.
We use only high quality materials to manufacture our storm windows, which are adaptable to any type of installation, inside and outside your existing windows, or attached to wood, masonry or metal.
All Aluminum Double Hung Storm Windows are Triple Track, all inserts ride in full-length tracks and are removable from the inside. Zinc lining in all Three tracks for extra energy savings and decades of use.
Click here to view some testimonials from satisfied Burch Company customers!